AN INTRODUCTION TO OUR CULTURE
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES?
- We encourage growth, promotion and reward when it has been earnt. Not to set timelines, age or length of time on the team
- We share information openly and honestly throughout so everyone knows our common goals and how we are performing. Through this we embrace and enjoy our success as one
- We employ and retain only highly effective people that share our values and embrace our positive culture
- We avoid rules and procedures, where possible, to encourage independence and growth
OUR DAILY VALUES
1. Outstanding Customer service.
2. A Team of All-Stars
3. Positivity and Enthusiasm breeds Success and Smiles.
4. Acknowledge and Reward Great Work.
5. Calculate Risk/Reward. Never a Half Service. Never Busy Fools.
6. Truth, Transparency and Communication Internally and Externally – even the difficult stuff.
7. Embrace Hard Experiences.
8. We Always Present a Problem, with a Solution
9. Leanest Possible set of Policies, Procedures, rules and Approvals
10. We are not Perfect, we make Mistakes, we Own Up, we Learn and we Move On
Note from Peter
Remembering to take stock of our achievements is just as important as quickly refocusing to our next goal and target.
Our response and activity throughout challenges, such as COVID-19, show the strength of our team and winning mindset. We have shown resilience, adaptability, and a clear focus on adding value to support our clients. We did not furlough, we supported our team and invested in new colleagues. We worked harder than ever before and saw fresh opportunities. We should all be very proud of our actions and attitude throughout this period.
Our path of growth will full of change, and challenges, which we will not shy away from but embrace, and welcome as opportunities to learn, grow and improve, as individuals and a team.
I am more excited now than ever before, to be building our business, as a part of our inspirational team.