2 Bedroom Flat Under Offer
Errington House is part of Brigade Court - a luxurious development blending history with modern living. Located on the former site of a former fire station, the development enjoys landscaped gardens and communal roof terraces for all residents to enjoy.
This apartment enjoys a westerly aspect, with open views across London and a private balcony to enjoy the evening sun. Large windows and high ceilings ensure the property is bathed in natural light and the internal finish is of the highest quality.
The ultimate in luxury and elegance, both bedrooms enjoy walk in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom or shower room and not only does the open plan reception space lead out onto the private balcony, but both bedrooms have access too.
The apartment has some unique attributes which include:
- premium Karndean herringbone wood floors to all living and bedroom areas
- en-suite bathroom with full sized bath (as opposed to a shower)
- matt black finishes throughout, such as electrical sockets, bathroom accessories and light switches
- bespoke feature wall to the master bedroom featuring stunning wall panelling and mirrored edging
- elegant pendant lighting to the master suite and within the living room area
- fully specced kitchen, including integrated wine fridge
- a bespoke and made to measure kitchen island, with pendant lighting suspended above
- additional electrical sockets for ease and convenience
A full spec list can be supplied on request.
The development enjoys on site facilities, including a resident's only gym, lounge area, cinema room and private dining room; perfect when entertaining larger parties.
This is the only unit available at this height in the block and we would love to introduce you to the newest luxury development in SE1.
Video Tour Available
Time Remaining on Lease: